The choice between buying a home and renting one is among the biggest financial decisions that many adults make. The benefits of homeownership often outweigh those of renting. You can have few restrictions, stable payments, customize as you like, and build equity (cash value once your home is worth more than you owe), just to name a few!
My name is Barry Ransom, and I am a licensed expert with many years of experience in the mortgage industry. I love helping first-time homebuyers reach their financial goals, and look forward to hearing how I can help you!
My team and I have several loan options, but here are some of the perks of our favorite products for first-time homebuyers:
- No money down
- No maximum purchase price
- Flexible credit and qualifying guidelines
- 30-year fixed interest rate
- Minimal private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- Closing costs, legal fees, and all other eligible costs may be rolled into the loan (if property appraises for more than the purchase price)